The role of robotics in manufacturing is expanding fast, and Crystal Engineering’s Robotics Integration Team is ready to lead the way. Collaborative robots – equipped with modern, effective safety systems – can now work alongside personnel without the need for guarding, opening doors to previously impossible applications. These advanced safety systems, combined with ease-of-programming, make collaborative robots an excellent fit for high product mix, low volume, and tight working environments.
Crystal Engineering is prepared to help clients grow and succeed using this rapidly evolving technology.
Robotic Integration: Bringing the Future to Your Factory Floor
- Our integration team focuses solely on the deployment of collaborative robotics.
- We develop and fabricate custom fixturing and end-of-arm tooling in our specialized in-house machine shop.
- We are integrators as well as manufacturers. We understand your manufacturing needs and how to address them.
- We specialize in augmenting robotic cells with custom equipment, leveraging decades of experience in machine design and engineering.
- We are Vention-Certified System Integrators.
- Machine Tending
- Pick and Place
- Custom applications to suit client needs